From April to December 2023, come and discover the Mifa professionals’ new projects, productions in progress or completed, all categories together.
A catalogue of more than 500 films including the Official Selection, projects presented during the Mifa Pitches and Partners Pitches, the projects and productions registered by Mifa professionals (TV Series, Short Films and Feature Films, Digital Experiences).
The chance to discover new animation concepts, meet future productions and complete your own catalogue.
1 Mifa accreditation = 2 Video Library listing
Register to exhibit on a stand, present company and products, recruit, negotiate, find partners etc. >>> more info
Showcase talents from the same territory and introduce current projects in development. >>> more info
The latest productions presented to a professional audience. >>> more info
Register to exhibit on a stand: present company and products, recruit, negotiate, find partners etc. >>> more info
- promote your latest productions or projects
- find out what buyers and distributors think about your productions
- have direct contact with buyers
- look at screening stats for your productions/projects during and after the event
Buyers or distributors:
- use a catalogue of over 500 productions or projects including the Festival Official Selection
- contact rights holders directly
- edit a playlist before the Mifa (via Annecy Network)
- continue screenings until the end of December
Open to Mifa badgeholders
Mifa Project Manager