Every year, CITIA endeavors to make the Festival even more accessible. For the 2023 edition, the establishment is working hard on an inclusive approach for people with disabilities.
An Official Commitment
At the end of 2019, CITIA signed a "Charte H+ Culture", joining the project launched by the Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. Its aim is to showcase all the wonderful initiatives brought in favour of people with disabilities, over and above the baseline imposed by the law, and to introduce "handi-care, handi-welcome and handi-inclusive".
Download our PDF 2023 Accessibility Guide. This document lays out all the details of our progressive improvement plans. Whether you have a mobility, visual or auditive disability, it has been designed to enable you to better prepare your attendance at the Festival.
Annecy s’anime, Solidaire
This scheme promotes broader public access to animation films by screening subtitled versions for the deaf and hard of hearing and having French sign language interpreters on-site.
Take a look at the line-up of adapted programmes:
- Annecy s’anime – Nina et le Secret du hérisson in a French subtitled version for the deaf and hard of hearing with an introduction in French sign language, Pathé Annecy
- Open-air screening – Icarus in a French subtitled version for the deaf and hard of hearing with an introduction in French sign language, Le Pâquier
- Open-air screening – No Dogs or Italians Allowed in a French subtitled version for the deaf and hard of hearing with an introduction in French sign language, La Turbine
- "Annecy s’anime: A Tribute to Mexican Animation", without dialogue, Bonlieu Petite salle
- "The Festival Welcomes Difference", Cinéma Le Mikado
To have more information and to better organise your trip, we invite you to contact:
- Annecy Festival, Hospitality Department
Alexia Vendetti, Head of Hospitality
+33 (0)4 50 10 09 00
Activhandi aim to develop access for people with disabilities and their carers to leisure and culture.
Festival partners, they are available to discuss with you and to give advice with their extensive knowledge of the event and the area.
+33 (0)6 88 42 24 35
Who are supporting us: