Coming to Annecy
- How do I get to Annecy?
- How do I get to Annecy from Geneva?
- How do I reserve a Geneva-Annecy shuttle transfer?
- How do I get a visa to come to Annecy?
- What measures are in place for entering French territory?
Find all the useful info to organise your trip to Annecy, reserve a shuttle transfer from Geneva-Annecy, or get a visa.
Check out the Annecy Festival’s location on Google Maps.
Three methods of transport are possible to get to Annecy:
- By plane: international or national airports
- By train: TGV or TER
- By car : via the motorway, national roads and carpooling
Find all the info at our Helpdesk.
All foreign nationals (outside the European Union) who wish to enter France, even for professional reasons, at the border must be able to produce regulatory documents relating to the purpose of the visit, means of subsistence, and accommodation details.
Please consult our Helpdesk to find out how to obtain your visa.
The measures put in place for entering French territory are detailed on the France-Visas, the Minister of the Interior and Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs websites.
For people in transit in Switzerland, the measures in force are communicated on the France Diplomacy and the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) websites.